My name is Jess and I am a 17 year old girl from England and I love Orphan Black. "My About" has nearly everything about me, so go read that! I like talking to people, so pop something in my ask. ~*~Feminist~*~ I love all my followers and whoever is reading this :) Harry Potter~Pokémon~Divergent~
get to know me meme: [2/10] movies
harry potter series; “It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew – and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents – that there was all the difference in the world.”
Why do you keep saying that?!
Heteronormativity in action.
Reblog if your parents have ever:
- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!
Mike Wazowski joins the Avengers.
THOR’S HAMMER IS BLOCKING HIS FACE I AM DYING